Recipe: Disney Cruise Line’s White Chocolate Dome Recipe & Crystal’s No Sin Gin
In celebration of National White Chocolate Day today, we’re sharing the decadent White Chocolate Dome recipe from Triton’s and Lumiere’s, the original restaurants on the Classic Disney Ships. And, according to Wine Enthusiast magazine, you should pair white chocolate with Gin. Just so you don’t overdo it on the caloric intake, we thought Crystal’s No Sin Gin would make it a perfect combination.
White Chocolate Dome Recipe from Lumiere's / Triton's – Disney Cruise Line
- 24 fluid oz. Whipped Cream
- 6 pieces Gelatin Leaves
- 8 oz. Egg Yolks Pasteurized
- 3 oz. icing sugar
Tempered Dark Chocolate:
- 5 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 15 oz. White Chocolate
- 10 fluid oz. Heavy Cream
Dark Chocolate Ganache with Raspberry Parfait:
- 10 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 8 oz. Raspberry Puree
- Whip heavy cream.
- Soak gelatin in cold water.
- Whisk pasteurized egg yolks and icing sugar and make a sabayon.
- Melt the white chocolate. Heat the cream and melt gelatin in the hot cream. Mix the cream into the white chocolate, (White Ganache).
- Add sabayon into whipped cream and fold into white chocolate ganache. (White chocolate mousse)
- Use 5 oz. dark chocolate and melt to 84F this is known as tempering.
- Pipe tempered chocolate into flexi dome/mold.
- Pipe white chocolate mousse into the dome/mold.
- With leftover mousse add raspberry dark chocolate parfait/ganache and fold into white chocolate mousse.
- Pipe into white chocolate mousse.
- Freeze up to 2 hours to harden but chill down in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
Crystal’s No Sin Gin – Crystal Cruises
- 1 ½ oz. Seedlip non-alcoholic liquor
- ½ oz. hibiscus syrup
- ¼ oz. fresh grapefruit juice
- Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic Water
- Orange slice
- Lemon twist
- Fresh thyme
- Using a Copa glass, combine the first three liquids over ice.
- Carefully pour in tonic water.
- Garnish with the orange slice, lemon twist and sprig of thyme.
Join the discussion
Will you try either of these delicious recipes?