Recipe: Disney Cruise Line "Sven's Delight" Protein Smoothie and Carnival Cruise Lines' Mango Magic Spiked Smoothie
If you missed out on National Smoothie Day yesterday (June 21), no worries, you can make Disney Cruise Line "Sven's Delight" Protein Smoothie from the comfort of your own home. This mouthwatering tropical blend can be found at the Head’s Up Bar on Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay, in the Bahamas. If you’re looking to wind down with a smoothie, try Carnival Cruise Line’s Mango Magic (spiked smoothie). This mango blend with Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum is the perfect happy hour concoction.
Disney Cruise Line "Sven's Delight" Protein Smoothie – Disney Cruise Line
- 3 oz. carrot juice or 1 large frozen carrot
- 3 oz. vanilla protein mix
- 1.5 oz. coconut cream
- 0.75 oz. passion fruit juice
- 0.75 oz. orange juice
- Blend all ingredients on high until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy immediately.
Mango Magic Spiked Smoothie – Carnival Cruise Line
- 1 oz Cruzan Mango
- 1 oz Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum
- 1 oz Vitality Lemonade
- 2 oz Vitality Mango
- 2 Mint Leaves
- 1 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
- Blend all ingredients together with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge and cherry.
- Serve with a straw.