Royal Caribbean offering DOUBLE cruise points on ALL sailings in 2021!

Announcement.jpg?auto=format,compress

Announcement2.jpg?auto=format,compress

For all of you who love Royal Caribbean as I do, There was announcement this morning that they would be offering DOUBLE cruise points on NEW BOOKINGS for 2021. As would be predictable, Everyone lost their collective mind.

Royal Caribbean, being the outstanding customer service giant that they are, changed it to all 2021 sailings for EXISTING Crown and Anchor Members, quicker than they agreed to honor the $18/day "Glitch" Drink Package Prices last year.

After my 5 day cruise in December, and my 7 day in April, I will be firmly into the ranks of the Emerald Crown and Anchor Level.

Tags: Royal Caribbean #LoyalToRoyal CAS CrownAndAnchor

28 Answers

I dont earn my next week of vacation until 2025, So i'll be stuck with booking 17 days max for the next few years Crying

We have 21 days booked, so we get 42 points toward Diamond +, 131 points total!

Even with what I currently have booked, I’ll still be VERY short of Diamond. :sadface:

although, if I get cockblocked on my December Cruise on Adventure, there’s a 10 day on Vision at the end of February that I’ll try to lift and shift to. If that’s the case, after that, and my 7 day on Oasis in April, I’ll only be 10 short of Diamond.

I am soooo jealous of you ! I can't wait to make Diamond.

We have an 11 day and a 10 day already booked. The one in March will be the first one as Diamond members.

Opus, I saw that yesterday and I jumped for joy ! I love sailing on RC (and Celebrity) and that is great news.

I have two cruises already on the books for 2021. Assuming that neither of them get canceled, I will go from Gold Level to Emerald Level and I will only be 4 points away from Diamond Level.

Enticing for those who travel RCI. Hopefully you get to enjoy those perks.

Congratulations! Good news for Royal fans.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.