Quote tab..

Is back

Nice

17 Answers

BIL and SIL were Deputies, other BIL is Fire Marshal, Nephew is Fireman/EMT, and I am LEO.

Instead of calling 911, just call the house!Big Smile

Nice. A badge in the family.

No, but the Deputy that actually listened to my reasoning ended up becoming my SILBig Smile

Did you get a robo message for No Vacancy?

Kind of like calling someone to ask what their phone number is?

County Jail hung up on me three times when I did that.Big Smile (I needed their phone number for a report, but only had them on speed dial).

I love that part where they wanted you to go to their website. D'OH!!! Homer is his name.

My quote button also isn't working, but then I've had to call my server two mornings in a row because I couldn't even get on-line. Of course they want me to but new this and that. Or go to their on-line site for self diagnosis... wait "I can't get on-line to ask you to fix the problem that I can't get on-line!" Hopefully, it is now fixed for good or at least until we leave and I won't know there is a problem.

Sorry, just had to rant a bit. I didn't know if the problem was on my end or the site.

Days of future past

I can't resist it, I JUST CAN'T.

"Have cleared your cashe"

"Have you cleared your cookies"

"Have cleared your history"

"What Browser are you using"

Some of us know where that came from.

There you have it, folks--the Carnival Funville IT handbook. LOL

Quoted from ctav:

"Have you cleared your cache, cookies and history?"

No, the security settings on my computer won't allow me to. My boss doesn't trust meBig Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.