Carnival Miracle to San Francisco in 2020

It's been announced that in 2020 the Carnival Miracle will do cruises out of San Francisco. Might have to try it out if the price is right. The Grand Princess is here but I don't bother looking at if for cruises anymore since the prices are jacked up. Cheaper for me to go to San Pedro or Seattle and cruise out of those ports, even with airfare. Will be interesting to see if that same thing happens with the Carnival Miracle.

https://www.sfgate.com/chris-mcginnis/article/Carnival-cruises-into-San-Francisco-13475616.php

Tags: Carnival Cruise Lines Carnival Miracle Carnival Miracle San Francisco Cruise Port

6 Answers

We are heading out in May 2020 on this cruise from SFO.

Looking forward to Alaska, our only other cruise was ex Singapore on RCCL.

I really like the Spirit class ship. Just the right size and number of passengers.

Good news - more options

I hope they do round trip to Alaska out of SF. The savings on Air fair will cover the longer cruise Big Smile

Miracle is my favorite Carnival ship. Been on her 3 times, most recently last April to Panama Canal. Some don’t care for the decor but I love it.

Maybe we need another West coast cruise? For us it will need to be Fall of 2020 or Early 2021.Happy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.