Zaandam Cruise Review to Mexico

Great honeymoon!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The ship was very nice. It was very clean and I was surprised at the spaciousness of the room (lower\, interior cabin!) in comparison to the only other cruise I've been on.

Pros: The room was quite spacious!

Recommends Zaandam? Yes!

The Mexican Fiesta with town tour was a bit amateur (hokey\, maybe). I expected a bit more professional presentation given the cost of the tour. Everyone was nice and food was great\, but...maybe you need more than a dozen guests to get a professional show.