Better than expected

Zaandam Cruise Review to South America

19 Night South America & Antarctica Explorer (Valparaiso To Buenos Aires)
Sail Date: January 30, 2015
Ship: Zaandam

Beautiful destinations, great on board ship life, a Captain that made seeing Antarctica enjoyable, well informed lecturers all combined for a "perfect union" to make this one of my better cruise experiences.  While the object of my attention had been Antarctica, I came away overwhelmed by the Chilean sights  Just awesome.

This trip was an assault on all the senses - eyes, ears, nose, taste, feel - especially nose with the penguins but that was part of the appeal.

The quality of the naturalists/lecturers aided immeasurably in my appreciation and enjoyment.

It wasn't great but it was much better than OK so this 3 value scale doesn't work for me

The consistency of service is what I appreciate and when it is good it is great!

share your dining requirements/likes etc on the first day and then it is smooth sailing

Santiago great not Valparaiso