Zaandam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Terrific Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The ship was immaculate. Our cabin was very clean too. We had a balcony which we really enjoyed. The air conditioning didn't work, but it was taken care of very quickly. I liked wandering about the ship, looking at the different locations. There was a casino, a library, various bars, restaurants, shops, etc.
I attended a talk on art which I enjoyed. I also used the gym many times and I particularly liked the huge windows in the gym which afforded a marvellous view. It was very clean too, by the way. The food was tasty. There were lots of salads and fresh fruits as well. We celebrated my birthday and our 35th wedding anniversary onboard at the restaurant on both formal nights. We were presented with delicious cakes and were serenaded by the waiters. It was really a very special time.

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Short Time in Victoria

Recommends Zaandam? Yes!