Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise for Christmas

Sail Date: December 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

It seemed quite small. No grand lobby but very nice and clean. Our room was great with a jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Very quiet and loved that there weren't a lot of children running around or loud drunk people to deal with. Great people.

Pros: Our signature suite and the spa

Cons: Hard beds

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

He first night in the vista dining room I was disappointed with my steak. The rest of the 6 nights I was thrilled with my food! So so good and a lot of variety. I got goose on Christmas day and loved it.
We had an angled signature suite and was thrilled with it. Lots of marks on the walls but other than that it was in good shape. Quite clean. Huge room and balcony. The bed was too hard for us...tossed and turned a lot.
Had so much fun singing carols Christmas Eve in the piano bar.