A nightmare at sea
Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern
Cabin Type: Balcony
Traveled As: Family (older children)
Reviewed: 3 years ago
In a word\,\,\,\,Boring...
1) The lack of entertainment at night was astonishing
2) The tender process at Grand Caymen was astonishing horrible. We waited for 2.5 hours to get off the ship.
3) The dinner service was so bad our first night there\, we eat every dinner after that in the Pinncacle Grill. I spent over $1\,000 on wine and dinners.
4) Why BB King Blues? That was horrible.
5) Every sai away event was stupid. No party at all.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Pros: Pinnacle Grill
Cons: Everything but pinnacle grill