Westerdam Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Cost cuts show

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Previous Holland Cruises gave me promise for a favorite cruise line\, this one took that away.

Pros: Relaxing with my travel companions

Cons: Spa needs updates

Recommends Westerdam? No.

Hallways had leaks that were handled with the bucket system. Aroma not so good. Ceiling flood on Lido deck above Asian food.
meals were presented nice and taste was good. I think the portion size was perfect. So many cruises give you way to much .
we had a flood outside in our hallway and we also endured an overnight with a loud banging...NO Sleep.. they said it was a stabilizer hitting with the waves...never had that in my 20 years of cruises. Like someone hitting an empty oil drum with a sledge hammer all night. We had a Neptune suite level room.
As I said the spa...towels and robes threadbare\, no lotion\, qtips razors or amenities except shampoo\, conditioner\, soap. Also bought a package and last day Spa closed at 6pm which was not stated when package was purchased. 6 of us were looking forward to an Early meal and then soaking in the spa ...but it closed at 6pm