Westerdam Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

SHORTEST CRUISE--GREATEST EXPERIENCE!

Sail Date: May 06, 2013

I was very unsure of taking this cruise. We had neverbeen on a short cruise before. We have been on the Holland America Line 4X now and each time they get better and better--if that's possible! Their service is outstanding! of course, many of the other Cruise ships have good service, I have to admit--I have probably been on most of them, except Norwegian and Disney. But Holland has the best food and service. THick Lamb Chops that melt in your mouth, the best Lobster, even breakfast is the best! The soups are ALL a mouthful of heaven...
But I loved the Dr. that gave you all the information about health, especially mental health! The Stress class was so informative and really does work! The ship was immaculate. it had just come from Tahiti and the passengers just raved about everything. The only thing that was on the downside was the very short stay in Victoria, and the late timing, from 5Pm to 10Pm...but what do you expect for the meager price we paid for the whole cruise! It would cost you more to go out to dinner for 4 nights at a local restaurant!
I would recommend any cruise on Holland America--my husband and I have met so many happy people cruising on this line of cruise ships...
The craziest thing that happened to us is when we took our daughter with us to Sydney to board the Statendam. When we got on, after checking in, one of the Stewrads who was there to greet the people, looked at my husband and I and said "Welcome aboard Mr. & Mrs...I remember you from the Maasdam in Europe". My daughter was shocked! He knew our name, which is a highly unusual name.
These people are so well trained to give you the best service and make you feel as though you are the only ones on board. Thank you, Holland America for another great experience!

1 Comment