a wonderful cruise

Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaskan Explorer (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 15, 2012
Ship: Westerdam
the ship was older, but so clean. Enough room for all, and easy to follow deck plans. I did not know there was a 'crow's nest, with panarama views, but that is my fault for not looking at everything. But that was my only complaint.

we only ate in the Lido..because it was so great. I have nothing but compliments about the food\, the amount\, and the quality

on ship entertainment was excellent. maybe a little more diversity other then the Las Vegas shows every night...but excellent quality.

always friendly and talkative.

storage was adequate\, always kept clean.

Pros: the ports of call\, the care and concern of the crew

Cons: nothing

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!