Westerdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous cruise! Amazing room!

Sail Date: February 05, 2012

Room Type: Suite

The ship was great. The staff was more than happy to fulfill any request that we had. The food was absolutely fabulous. We had a couple of unexpected things happen on the ship and the captain was extremely apologetic while also keeping the entire ship well informed of what was going on. The average age of the ships guests was much older than I expected - probably about 70. My husband and I are in our late thirties, so we were very much in the minority, but the people were still extremely nice!

Pros: The room was fabulous. The balcony was out of this world!

Cons: The average age of passengers was much older than I expected!

Recommends Westerdam? Yes!

Everything we tried was absolutely fabulous!!!
Margaret and Jane in the Neptune room could not have been better. They were able to handle absolutely any request that we had! The wait staff in the restaurants was also great. They all knew our names after the first day!