Westerdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Don't believe

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

When they tell you that as long as you use your credit card, you won't need to carry much cash, and you won't have any cash advance fees, and you specifically inquire about the casino, do not believe them. I was charged for it, and pre cruise I was assured twice that there would be no surcharges, and believe me, there were! Also, Holland America is kind of on the cheap side. They charge for soda pop-give me a break-they give you milk, juice, tea and coffee, but not pop-it costs less than milk! They also ask you to use your towel for two days-not happening, as I don't at home and certainly won't on vacation!

Pros: The staff was fantastic!

Cons: Holland America Customer Service

Need more, and the Bingo director Mark was so boring I couldn't take it anymore
Not enough variety and should be open more.