Fantastic Cruise

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2011
Ship: Voyager of the Seas
I was impressed with the Voyager of the Seas, this was our first cruise so I have nothing to compare to, but, I cannot say one negative thing about the ship or any of the staff, everyone was so nice and helpful. My bed was comfortable but the pillows were a bit flat. The ship is beginning to rust a little, but that is expected from a ship that is almost 12 years old.

I am not one for gormet food, so the "My Time Dining" was a bit rich for my taste, a couple of nights of that was sufficient. Johnny Rockets was fantastic!!! Great food, wonderful hamburgers and out of this world onion rings.

The staff was so friendly and helpful, I don't see how they do it, they deal with so many people, yet, they always have a smile on their faces and so helpful.

The pillows were a bit flat, needed to be replaced.
The Jamaicans were so friendly, but I did not like the idea that port had to be enclosed, I know their is a lot of crime in the area, and I understand the control that was necessary for the tourist safety, The idea that a police escort was a bit uncomfortable when we took the trolley into Falmouth. Its to bad the crime is so bad, the island is so beautiful.

Pros: Balcony Suite

Cons: No Dr. Pepper available on the "All You Can Drink" plan

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!