Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not so wonderful cruise

Sail Date: February 13, 2011

Ship was fair. Did not like layout, was difficult to navagate. Our room was located directly over stage in lounge that had music echoing into our room till 3am. When we asked at service desk we were offered ear plugs, that is something that I want to do while on vacation.

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.

Did not seem to be as much as other cruises that I have been on
Not awful but not impressed
Food was average at best. Presentation of food in the cafe was good and was clean but selection seemed to be same daily.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Our excursion at this port as I am sure that some were not well planned. Was late leaving and hurried for the whole tour. Made us regret spending our money and we were rushed around all day and did not really see much.
Falmouth, Jamaica
This port was not finished. We were the first ship to port here. There was mass confusion and transportation issues.
The only excursion that my husband was interested in was fishing at this port because it was the only one that offered it. It was completely booked when we got on the ship. I think that if it is this popular that the cruise industry should take measures to have more of these.