Beautiful Ship

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Transatlantic

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2008
The ship was breath taking, and the crew very gracious. We loved talking to our waiter, and assistant waiter. Out standing young people, most speak five or six languages and are very knowledgeable. I slipped & fell in a puddle of liquid wax on deck 3 & crew members helped us, but ship would not take responsibility for not having warning signs up. Medical costs were $230.00 for x-ray, shot & medication. Be sure & take out travel insurance as ships won't take responsibility as they don't like to be held liable! Ruined our Trans-Atlantic cruise & this happened on day 5. I am still in pain & unable to use my arm. Not a good experience on Voyager of the Seas! A coke costs $2.24 includes gratuity, a beer is $5.50,1 small bag of laundry was $20.00. Be prepared..... everything costs on a cruise ship!

Pros: We enjoyed getting to know people from all over the world

Cons: I slipped on a puddle of liquid wax (no sign up) & Ship would do nothing about it!

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? No.