Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Cruise We Didn't Take

Sail Date: February 17, 2008

I'm sorry that this has the wrong content, but everything was going well until the United flight 5924 baggage vehicle hit our plane's wing and then refused to give us our baggage for 3 hours, because the "crime scene" as the woman behind the terminal desk put it, had to be investigated. They didn't do good by us, and we are out our beautiful cruise. We are at a time in our lives where we want to travel and are able to do so. I'm sure the cruise was a dream come true , but I'll never know how this one was because of United Express. We have "Travel Protection" insurance and they , too, are being cold to us.

These people didn't take care of us , like they promised. We took a beautiful trip to Mexico 2 years ago through and it was wonderful. Big savings! Wonderful location in Cancun.

John Kobasic and Sue Irving
Escanaba, MI

Pros: I didn't get to find out

Cons: same

Recommends Voyager of the Seas? Yes!