Family First

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Vision of the Seas

This was my 2nd cruise with RC. I therefore compared it to the cruise I had on the Freedom. Some things were better and some worse.  Captain Merick was Awesome, by far the best. My servers Mohamed and Menino were Awesome. My Room attendent Renald was Awesome. Where the not so good things came were the reservations in the anytime dining area. They were very disorganized. We had problems nearly every night, one of which we were unable to go to the table we asked for , even after waiting nearly an hour past our reservation time. They were very apologetic but couldn't seem to get things straightened out. Another area was the quality of food at the Windjammer was not as good as the Freedom. We also liked the entertainment on the Freedom better. The Orchestra was Awesome but the singers weren't.

Windjammer food was ok but not great. Main dining room was great.

The Orchestra was excellent. The singers were OK. The other entertainers were OK. I felt that the entertainment on the Freedom of the seas in April was much better.

Captain Mereck, Mohamed and Menino (servers), Renald (Stateroom Attendant), Orlando. All these people were EXCELLENT. I would love to go cruising with these people again.

Room attendent Renald was awesome!