Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

we had a great time and this cruise meant all our expectations.

Sail Date: September 15, 2014

The boat is very clean and has a magnificent class to it. We love the artwork on it and the layout is great.

we had a balcony room and it was wonderful. Very spacious and very clean. We was so comfortable in that room I could live in it all year long.

let's talk about the food my favorite subject. Breakfast and lunch in the wind jammer which is the buffet was consistent. I will say that they could do a little bit more, let's say a lot more, by rotating the types of food they have. Especially when it comes to fruit one of my favorites. Every day seems to be the same selections more or less. They had cantaloupe, honeydew, and some pineapple. How about adding some berries and some bananas. Also some seafood selections would be good. They usually did have one fish out there but I didn't care for it very much. I will say the buffet was more than adequate in filling up my appetite.

Dinner is in the main dining room was very good. The food was average or a little bit above average. One night we ate a chop steak house and that was a winner.

The entertainment was great. Don't expect a Broadway show but we were more than entertained and had some real good belly laughs.

All in all we had a wonderful time. We danced, we song, and we laughed. When we wanted to relax there were plenty of wonderful spots to sit down and read. For the value and convenience I highly recommend this cruise.

Make sure you check out the adult area which is where the indoor pool is. You will never want to leave that place. Also I highly recommend chops steakhouse great atmosphere and food.