Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Love this cruise staff

Sail Date: September 11, 2014

I booked the cruise with the help of Karen, from , and she made me feel comfortable with "going it alone" on this trip.She was awesome! She suggested the stateroom, made my flight plans and made sure i had what I needed for the trip.

Once on board, I met my stateroom attendant, Leon, and he made sure my room was comfy, clean, and made sure I had plenty of ice!

I took the second seating at 8:30pm in the main dining room. The staff was so attentive and made sure I had another glass of wine right on cue! The dinners were a culinary experience. I recommend the filet. I also had breakfast in the main dining room instead of the buffet. The pool bar was great for lunch. The bars, entertainment, live nightly shows and the daily classes, etc were so much fun. The entire staff seems to enjoy what they are doing, with one exception! There was a bartender at the solarium pool who never smiled.....but he took care of the  busy crowd.

I recommend this ship. Bon Voyage

Ship Quality little older with some refurbishing
Love the staff and food was excellent
Children's Programs na
all good

The lunches at the solarium pool were fresh, with good lite salads and fresh pasta side dishes. The bar near Giovonnie's was never real busy and a good place for quite drinks The quite room in the spa is s great place to relax and take a nap