Great Way to Relax

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2014
Ship: Vision of the Seas

Although the beds were not as comfortable as the other Royal Caribbean lines, I enjoyed the many activities offered.  I think more single social gathers should be offered for those traveling alone but overall I had a wonderful time.

Ate at the Windjammer, food was excellent

Many to choose from. There should be social activities for singles such as meet and greets

Enjoyed the shows which are ALWAYS fabolous

Everyone was nice and friendly

Enjoyed the Vision of the Seas

The beds could have been more comfortable

Take a minute to admire the art work and sculptures. All the artwork had a little write up on the artist and pieces. I really enjoyed every piece. Great!

Port was well detailed with everyone working in sequence of each other. The process was very smooth from the cab to the ship
I did not get off since this was my 9th time in Cozumel.