Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Way to Relax

Sail Date: August 28, 2014

Although the beds were not as comfortable as the other Royal Caribbean lines, I enjoyed the many activities offered.  I think more single social gathers should be offered for those traveling alone but overall I had a wonderful time.

Enjoyed the Vision of the Seas
Ate at the Windjammer, food was excellent
Cabin / Stateroom The beds could have been more comfortable
Service and Staff Everyone was nice and friendly
Enjoyed the shows which are ALWAYS fabolous
Onboard Activities Many to choose from. There should be social activities for singles such as meet and greets
Destinations and Excursions Cozumel and no excursions
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Port was well detailed with everyone working in sequence of each other. The process was very smooth from the cab to the ship
I did not get off since this was my 9th time in Cozumel.

Take a minute to admire the art work and sculptures. All the artwork had a little write up on the artist and pieces. I really enjoyed every piece. Great!