Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall, a great vacation

Sail Date: July 26, 2014

We sailed with 25 other family members.  Some were first time cruisers.  This was our first cruise with Royal Carribean.  We had people from 16 years old to 86 years old with us.  The best thing about the ship was the activities and entertainment.  Our group participated in everything, and truly enjoyed it all, especially the young man playing the piano in the Schooner Bar.  He was wonderful and young and old loved him!  We felt the lady who ran the bingo and trivia was rude, she may have thought she was being funny, but she was not.  She actually shushed my sister-in-law when she was in line to buy bingo cards!

The he food was ok, not anything to write home about.  I only had one desert that was good, the last night the key lime pie was good.  I ordered everything and tried it, so I know what I'm talking about.  The

ice cream by the pool was not creamy, very icy more like a fudge sickle.  Very disappointing, we enjoyed

creamy ice cream every night on our cruise last year with Carnival Cruises.  The service in the dining

room was exceptional!  Carlos and Carlos took wonderful care of our table, and had fun with us!  They

made up for the

Service excellent!
Attendant great!
We all felt some of the bartenders were overwhelmed and a bit rude. My cruise with Carnival was so different in that respect, everyone there went out of their way to be friendly. Not everyone acted this way, but enough of them to make us all feel like we were bothering them at times. We should NOT feel that way when on a cruise.
Best part of the cruise. I encourage everyone to participate in all you can!
No idea.
Plenty to do, hard to choose at times!
LOVED swimming with the stingrays and snorkeling, worth every penny!
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Key West, Florida
Nothing to do but shop, same old stuff. The trolley was $30 per person, not worth it. Bike ride was not fun, slow and boring.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Swimming with the stingrays fantastic! Our guides were exceptional!

Do it all! I hope they can keep the Piano Man, he was the best. Great way to spend the evening!