Vision of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Royal Caribbean- NEVER again!

Sail Date: June 23, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I have to start by saying our room attendant "Salvado" was wonderful, I hurt my ankle on the excursion, he made sure there was a bag of ice in my stateroom every evening afterwards.

The food was poor at best. The service in the dining areas, especially if you had oneof the pre-paid soda glasses was non- existent. The bartenders also, did not want to serve you with these glasses, because they are not collecting $$$$$$.

The main pool areas was always crowed with children, where as adults "40's" we would like a little more relaxing area, but not in the solarium where it was to hot to sit and enjoy.

When our Cozumel port was dropped due to what ever the RC reason was.... they are offering nothing back because we received the "day at sea", joy, joy!. I did not want to spend another day at sea, i would have rather been taken straight back to the port of call so I could actually enjoy myself

Salvador was wonderful....The rest was awful
N/A- no children with us
Show areas too small- not enough seating/ viewing areas, can't hardly see the event unless you ge there hour or so before it starts
Had a good time in Roatan, would have loved to see Cozumel, especially considering 3 other ships managed to make it into the port without issues, but we could not get into the port?????

Don't go on this ship-small and older, although updated, still needs work.