Viking Forseti Cruise Review to Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Nothing to wine about on this ship

Sail Date: November 07, 2015

My first impression upon boarding was, wow, light, bright, modern, beautiful!   Although we had an economy cabin, it never bothered me.   First of all we were only there to sleep and change clothes.   We were kept busy most of the day.   The food was wonderful!    The staff pleasant and helpful.   The program manager, outstanding.   Only reason I gave it 4 stars as opposed to 5 was the entertainment onboard.   We had the same pianist every night.   I would have liked some variety.....especially, some locals from the areas that we visited.

Clean, & adequate

Loved the ship, its design...... Modern, light, bright!