Viking Forseti Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Was this really a Wine cruise???

Sail Date: November 01, 2014

Forseti is a beautiful\, new river boat. I wish we had more time actually cruising on the river. We spent more time on the buses than we did on the boat. And this trip needs to increase and improve on the chateaus visited for tasting. Overall the wines selected on the boat were not good. I think they based their selection more on price than any other factor.

Pros: The two optional excursions of truffles and cognac

Cons: The wine

Recommends Viking Forseti? Yes!

The boat was very nice\, clean\, laid out well. The upper deck was open and spacious.
This average rating is representing both the food and the wine. The food was very good\, and the wine was terrible considering we were on a wine cruise.
Since I was traveling as a single\, I had plenty of room. I'm not sure how two people in this cabin would have worked.
The staff were all outstanding and friendly.
Sylvia was a fine pianist\, but singing was not her strength. Have her stick to playing the piano. We really enjoyed her doing that. And having the opera group in the last night was VERY enjoyable.

1 Comment