Amazing Eastern Europe-Danube Cruise

Passage to Eastern Europe - Budapest to Bucharest
Sail Date: September 20, 2016
Ship: Viking Embla
Cabin Type: Suite

The tours, visiting with local citizens that not only shared each country's history and culture, but shared their personal and family perspectives on culture and recent history...making it come alive for me!

I loved the Veranda Suite. It was a great size, very comfortable for 2 people. The bathroom was amazing for a cruise...the floors were heated! The veranda is small, but still gives you the wonderful option to step outside when you want to.

The staff were fabulous! The coffee bars were wonderful! Those wasabi covered nuts were delicious! I loved the way someone greeted you each time you returned from a tour. My tip...just enjoy!