Have not decided due to very negative start!

Viking Eir Cruise Review to River Cruises - Europe

7 Night Rhine Getaway Northbound (Basel To Amsterdam)
Sail Date: December 15, 2017
Ship: Viking Eir
Was just okay! Did not help to start with a very negative due to KLM flight and personnel.
Since I missed all the afternoon activities because of missed flight and since KLM was no help what's so ever. Left me with a very negative start of the vacation. Luggage was the last one off the plane. Was great that the Viking personnel was there to get us to the ship.

Mostly the food in the dining room and buffet upstarts overall good.

The entertainment was excellent along with the various lectures.

Adults only

Once I understood how to control the lights and heat. I was fine!

Basel, Switzerland Did not visit port

flights were very late
Was okay, really could not see the demo's due to large crowd.
Waste of time, could not really understand the tour guide and the area was very crowded. Does not help when told watch out for pick pockets.
This was the best! Would have loved more time to walk around and look and shop.
Castle tour was not safe, very slippery and uneven. For me not worth the tour.
Way to crowded to go shopping but the cathedral was wonderful. I could have spent hours looking and reading about this church and the history.
Information about the dikes and windmills was well done but the best was the tour of the cheese making part and farm. Thanks for that!

Amsterdam, Netherlands Did not visit port

Waiting for bus to airport