Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

Was not my best cruise

Sail Date: July 03, 2011

I recently cruised on the Veendam. The ship was older and not as clean as i would hope.
Over all I would give it a rating of average and would not book another cruise on the Veendam.

Pros: the mattress

Cons: my room was not very clean

Recommends Veendam? No.

The open seating is terrible and should NOT be offer. Our first night of dining was the worst I have ever seen. Many of the other guest were also complaining. The food and the wait staff were excellent.
the condition of our stateroom when we first check in was not very clean.
The staff was excellent
St. George's, Bermuda
we didn't do a tour
Hamilton, Bermuda
Devils Island tour was nice and the staff was very friendly. Crystal Caves was the best tour.
Don't Miss: Crystal Caves