Veendam Cruise Review to Bermuda

A Great way to Celebrate our Sixties!

Sail Date: June 13, 2010

I read that the ship had been refurbished which caused me to be a bit skeptical but I was very comfortable and the ship was lovely. The staterooms were kept spotless as was the rest of the ship. once the issue with the dining room was addressesed the Cruise was as good as my previous experiences.

Pros: I really enjoyed my Lanai stateroom. Being able to enter and exit through the Lanai doors was fabulous

Cons: the first few days the service in the Roterdam Restaurant was quite disappointing

Recommends Veendam? Yes!

the variety of food was quite satisfactory. The Roterdam Menu was excellant.
Missed a few shows due to extended time in the Roterdam. The intertainment that we did see was outstanding. The Piano bars and Crows nest was very entertaining.
The ships size was perfect and very clean. Accessibility to shore excursions was very good.
Loved the Lanai!
All staff were very friendly and willing to help in any way they could.
St. George's, Bermuda
Were not able to disembrk in St. George due to high winds. The cruise line provided bus passes for one day so we went and did our own walking tour. Very nice, small town. Lunch at Angelina's very tasty and a good value.
Hamilton, Bermuda
Shopping, shopping, shoping. The most gorgeous beaches. Very clean, clear water, breathtaking sites at horseshoe beach. Nice lunch across the street. Little Italian Venue. Owner was vry friendly and informative about the community.
Don't Miss: BEACHES