Star Princess Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

my Baltic cruise experience

Sail Date: August 10, 2010

The ship was princess cruise and it was really great experience in spite of the ship's size,
which was a big one. They were extremely efficient therefore things moved smoothly. The
ship's itinery was a great one and we really enjoyed every minute of it.

Pros: The tours.

Cons: The nightly entertainment

Recommends Star Princess? Yes!

The nightly entertainment was extremely boring and not worth anybody's time. In fact it was the only part of our cruise we did not enjoy.
The staff were very professional and efficient
Excellent cleaning crew kept the rooms very clean.
Tallinn, Estonia

Don't Miss: I can not think of any particular one at this port.
Helsingborg, Sweden

Don't Miss: the port site activities and local music and dances at the pier
St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
I wish we had more time there.
Don't Miss: cathrine,s palace.
Helsinki, Finland

Don't Miss: the market at the pier as well as the rock church
Copenhagen, Denmark
My husband and I were greatly disappointed in this port city. It was quite expensive and not as exciting as we expected. We did not even see the " Mermaid " as it was loaned to another country.
Don't Miss: Nothing
Gdynia (Gdansk), Poland

Don't Miss: the Amber shop and design center was most interesting