"Exceeded our Expectations"

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
We had chosen this cruise as the port was close to home and we wanted a short one to celebrate our 50th anniversary. Even tho we had read and heard negative reports of the RCI and Sovereign of the Seas, we decided to give it a try. Needless to say, quite the contrary...it far exceeded our expectations. It was a really fun cruise, and nothing to worry about.

I mentioned in my pros and cons...our only complaint was no safe in the room & I had to carry my passports and important items in my purse everywhere I went.

We also ate in the buffet quite often, and there is no organization. Everyone just runs everywhere, reaching in front of you. One lady actually was in such a hurry to get the mashed potatoes, she almost put her hand thru the glass at the end of the buffet. Other cruises you formed a line and took your turn.
Always enjoy our visits to Nassau...one of our favorite islands. Sorry the Straw Market was closed, had planned to do some shopping while there. Went to Paradise Island to visit the Hotel Atlantis. What a beautiful place and lots to see as well.

Pros: Just about everything

Cons: No safes in the cabin...no organization in the buffet..

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!