Seven Seas Voyager Cruise Review to U.S.

The Best Cruise EVER!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2008

Room Type: Suite

This was the first time my wife and I have been on a long cruise... Usually we would cruise for about 14 days... once we both hit retirement we wanted to get the most out of our money.. so we wanted a really long cruise... When we got on the ship my wife was amazed by the amount of royalty (I guess you could call it that). The service was great especially in the restraunts... the food was the best and all the crew members were always happy... which is a positive... My wife and I are wanting to sail again with this cruise line and probablly on a cruise lenght about 140 days... there is just so much to see and do... oh and one other thing... I LOVED THE AT SEA DAYS!!! IT LET ME WORK ON A TAN AND GET TO KNOW THE INSIDES OF THE BOAT....

Pros: the service, food, cleaniness (spell check), and ports... oh and of course the pool and the sun

Cons: the amount of time... not enough

Recommends Seven Seas Voyager? Yes!

the layout was nice... just wish that there was more shops and cafes...
one word *AWESOME*
the size of the stateroom was fairly spacious... we got the master suit so there was more room than we needed... but i bet the other suits have just enough room in them?
no kids