Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Outstanding Experience

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

This was our first cruise and our expectations were exceeded at every stage. The serice by the staff in the dining room was exceptional and the food and menu were terrific. The shore excursions were well done by professionals and the ship reacted to a cancelled port in an extremely efficient manner. All in all, a wonderful experience.

More room than I expected and a nice layout. The balcony was a nice feature.
Great Abba show.
Best service that I have ever experienced. Thanks to Murat Inac, Nadia Michelle Zuniga Perez, and Otto Moreno for their exemplary service to us.
Food and menu were both well beyond my expectations.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Very nice city that I would not mind visiting again.
Tallinn, Estonia
Very interesting place that I would not normally be in a position to visit.

Sit back and enjoy a wonderful experience.

1 Comment