Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Worst cruise ever!

Sail Date: December 01, 2011

Very poor.

Pros: The islands

Cons: Wiping my face with a bloody towel.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? No.

Most of the shows were ok at best. Avoid paying for the murder mystery dinner, someone threw this together in a matter of mins. Hands down the best part of the dinner was the free wine.
Everyday I ordered room service and almost everyday I received dirty napkins and sliverware. I only saw one person cleaning the ship the entire time I was there and she didn't look like she put any effort into it either.
The pillows smelled like head sweat and were old and lumpy. I stepped out of the shower one morning and wiped my face with a bloody towel that the room attendent put on the rack. I'm sure it is menstral blood by the pattern on the towel.
Avg cruise food.
Avg friendliness from the cruise staff.