Worst cruise ever!

Sail Date: December 01, 2011
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
Very poor.

Avg cruise food.

Most of the shows were ok at best. Avoid paying for the murder mystery dinner, someone threw this together in a matter of mins. Hands down the best part of the dinner was the free wine.

Avg friendliness from the cruise staff.

Everyday I ordered room service and almost everyday I received dirty napkins and sliverware. I only saw one person cleaning the ship the entire time I was there and she didn't look like she put any effort into it either.

The pillows smelled like head sweat and were old and lumpy. I stepped out of the shower one morning and wiped my face with a bloody towel that the room attendent put on the rack. I'm sure it is menstral blood by the pattern on the towel.

Pros: The islands

Cons: Wiping my face with a bloody towel.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? No.