Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Deck 7 is Terrible ( No rest - Bad smell

Sail Date: July 24, 2011

The staff was really good

Pros: The dinner staff

Cons: Music from deck below keep me up until 12:30 everynight

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? No.

Dinner was good but breakfast in the windjammer cafe was totally the same thing every morning. by your 5th day you are thinking "not scramble eggs again".
I stayed on deck 7 in the rear of the ship. Music from the SAFARI CLUB on Deck 6 played everynight until 12:30 am. It was loud and shook the floor. I was not able to sleep until 12:30 on anynight of my cruise. Not a place for rest and relaxation
Entertainment was good whenever the ship staff did not put on there silly singing and dancing in different costumes inside the Tropical theatre
The ship was clean enough although on my deck there was a bad sewerage stink. Smell like backed up toilets in the hallway
all were great except my stateroom attendent