A truly relaxing cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 09, 2011
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
This was our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. I appreciated the fact that the ship, whether by design or just due to the the time of year, seemed to be occupied by more "mature" people. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, I have three myself, but because they are grown (and so am I) I appreciate the fact that I don't have to trip over wee ones or listen to the occasional temper tantrum. Very nice indeed!

Pros: The friendliness of the entire crew.

Cons: The layout of the casual dining area, specifically where the food was. People were rude, bumping into each other. If the area was set up so guests had to wait in line, this would be less of a problem.

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!