Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cant wait to go again!

Sail Date: April 10, 2010

The ship was great. Had everything we needed or wanted, lots to do. I didn't review the ports, as the weather was not on our side and we didnt explore as much as we would've liked. The only thing I will say is this, there does seem to be a lot of pushing to shop shop shop. And although I love to shop, I realize that this is not my thing when cruising. Next time, I will book excursions or get tips on where/how to explore on my own, just relax on the beach, etc.

Pros: Everything

Cons: The weather - C'est la vie

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!

Nice variety, enjoyed it immensely.
The food was so so good. Even though I can be picky, I would try something new just because, and it was ok because if i didnt love it, I could just have something else. Great experience!
We had the smallest interior stateroom. No complaints! Personally I would get a room with a window next time, so I know when it's time to get up! lol. But the room was great.