A cut above the rest

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Serenade of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
I cannot rave enough about Seranade of the Seas..I honestly cannot tell you one negative aspect....Everything was perfect....The staff was very,very professional.I have been on many Carnival Cruise Ships and this is only my second time on RCC....I would not go on any other cruise line again.We did both Portifinos and Chopse...SUPERB...We did the Murder/Mystery dinner at Portofinos...it was well worth the money...Cast was wonderful!!!Food on the ship was great!!You will not be disappointed, and if you are I would have to say you are impossible to please.

Pros: Hard to choose,we love everything.I would have the say the crew on the ship and how very efficient every department was.

Cons: The TV.....

Recommends Serenade of the Seas? Yes!