One of the Best Vacations ever!

SeaDream I Cruise Review to Europe

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

SeaDream I

Venice to Venice

Sail date: June 17, 2017

Ship: SeaDream I

Cabin number: 312

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

Absolutely one of the best vacations ever!  The food and service was 5 star!! Beyond what we expected. The locations we went to (French and Italian Riviera) were gorgeous. Cabins were nice, small but arranged well, and ours was quiet. The only negative was that many of the land adventures were cancelled do to low participation and when we had the crew book private tours we learned that they had doubled the actual cost and the ship made a lot of money--really lousy!  We will do our own land adventures bookings in the future.  I think people who have taken Sea Dream already know that the land adventures are overpriced and that may be why no one signs up, but does their own thing instead. Really too bad! Would still highly recommend, and have already signed up for the Greek Isles in Sept.

Ship experiences

Looking a bit dated, and could use more plugs for phones, laptops and electrical.

Ship tip

Look into private land adventures before you go and compare pricing vs. what they're offering, and know that theirs may get cancelled.

Ports of call