Sea Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

waste of money

Sail Date: May 23, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

this is our 4'th cruise and I have to say this was the WORST ship we have ever been on, and 99% of our fellow passengers agreed. The food was TERRIBLE, the crew was rude, the boat was small, old, and dated, and the entertainment onboard was extremely limited!! I paid a lot of money for my family of four to go and I feel it was all wasted. I will NEVER recommend Princess lines to ANYONE or ever go with them again.

Pros: alaska

Cons: the rude servers, the bland, dry food. nothing to do on ship, catered to old people

Recommends Sea Princess? No.

this boat was a very small boat compared to the other ones I have been on. Which is why we felt so much movement and had everyone sea sick. Also, they NEVER changed our bed sheets!!! For TEN days! I know this because we stared at the same stain for ten days!
this is our 4'th cruise and I have to say this was the WORST ship we have ever been on, and 99% of our fellow passengers agreed. The food was the main complaint. ALL of it was very bland like they took the salt out of it for the older people. And all the desserts were very dry! Aside from a few servers, most were VERY rude and acted like it was a hassle to bring our drinks. Which leads to my next complaint, Juice was only free for breakfast! On Royal Caribbean and Carnival, it was free the whole time and you could serve yourself. Not on the Sea Princess. And the food was always some weird thing that I couldnt even pronounce. How about some regular American food too!
they never changed our sheets, but besides that, average is how I would rate them.
like I sais, most were very rude except for one server, who ironically told us he felt the same way about the staff and he was leaving to another company once his contract ended. He told us how the whole attitude of management from princess cruise lines is very cold and unwelcoming. Believe me we felt it.
the entertainment catered to older people and there was very little to do anyways