Sapphire Princess Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

WATCH OUT! Theft on a board!!!!

Sail Date: March 24, 2015

My father is a tourist from Kazakhstan, currently on a board of Princess Sapphire.

Today (31 March 2015) hw found his lock-safe opened and 1500$ stolen out of safe. He asked security service to show him video records from the deck to figure out if strangers entered the room, but his require was denied without any explanation. The staff said nobody paid any liability for the accident.

My father is rather old man and he is in a worry he has to look after his belongings in the room but not to spend a vacation in excursion or on the board out of his room without fear his things can be stolen again.

If anybody knows accident details, please let me know. My father's name is Mikhail Bodazhkov

I'm a lawyer in Russian-Chinese International Trading Agency in Guangzhou. My name is Artem. Thks in advance for assistance

P.S. 1500$ is not a big lost. I should pay twice more if somebody help me to make the accident solved and bring a good mood to my father back

Dear toursits! Be care about Your belongings! If You don't want to lose Your money, passports, credit cards, good clothes -KEEP IT ON YOURSELF OR STAY IN ROOM FOR THE WHOLE TRIP!!!!