River Royale Cruise Review to Europe

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Good but not the best river cruise I've been on.

Sail Date: July 20, 2014

Cabin: 223

River Royale is a beautiful ship, no doubt. Cabins were on the smaller side as compared to other river ships I've sailed. The food, while good was not great and there were too many 'set' menus for my liking. The excursions were all very nice and well organized. You truly do get to see the whole region as it's not too big and the cruise is concentrated there. Evening entertainment was lacking and mostly consisted of a piano player in the lounge. Staff was nice and helpful but I didn't feel like I was leaving family as I have felt on other river ships. Overall, it was a nice way to see the region.

Cruise Photos

A piano player in the lounge at night was your option onboard.
Children's Programs N/A

Definately find time to hang out at the whirlpool on a sunny day and watch the region float by!

1 Comment