Fabulous Experience!

River Baroness Cruise Review to River Cruises - Europe

14 Night Portrait Of Majestic France (Paris To Bordeaux)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: River Baroness
Cabin Type: Suite

Wonder no more. A river cruise is the perfect venue to experience a new area or country. A more intimate  look at local communities, towns or cities. Daily excursions accompanied by local guides knowledgeable about the area's history made each experience memorable. One thing I learned, it's not a leisure cruise, so be prepared to get plenty of exercise. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every trip ashore. When we had down time, I favored sitting on the upper deck. Some of the nicest people I met were a part of the staff. It was easy to tell that everyone's goal was to be sure each guest enjoyed themselves. An unexpected bonus we were fortunate to have assigned to our cabin was an exceptional man we called "V" in order to not repeatedly mispronounce his actual name. He was truly a blessing. I would not hesitate to book another river cruise on a Uniworld ship.