Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to South America

Worst Cruise I have taken in ten years!

Sail Date: March 27, 2016

Starting with the booking:

RCI has no idea about visa requirements.  It would seem that if they were boarding 2500 people, they would have all the details and close coordination with the countries to be visited.  They recommended use of their Visa service  -  way overpriced, I should have done it myself as I have done before.  Cost over $980.

A rip-off!!! This did not count the additional amount I paid directly to the country of Argentina for their entry fees ($250).

Next was the food on board:

Worst I have had at sea.  Poorly cooked and overpriced  -  lobster and filet meals are extra charges up to $40.

Finally activities on board:

There were no bridge games proctored by professionals as on all other ships.

There were no live lecturers on subjects such as maritime, etc.  There were only some poor videos of a previous lecturer on port visits.

Half of the professional performers were in the central atrium where there were few seats. Should have been scheduled in the theater.

I will never book RCI again at any price!!!

Cabin service excellent - I left an additional tip.

Do not under any circumstance or for any price sail on this ship or on this cruise line.

1 Comment