A great trip!

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Hawaii

Sail Date: May 01, 2014
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Everything was clean and attractive. Most friendly crew I have encountered. A great trip with no problems.

Quality was excellent\, only problem was late opening of buffet on days you had shore excursions.

Great evening entertainment\, enjoyed the movie matinees in the afternoon during at sea days. Great classes with the mixologist.

Best experience with staff I have had on 6 cruises. The captain was very friendly and the cruise director was a top entertainer in his own right. Dining Room staff were great\, Camillo and Joy were the best I have ever experienced.

We were upgraded to balcony\, and enjoyed the view.

Pros: Entertainment was the best I have seen on 6 cruises with 3 different cruise lines.

Cons: Not opening morning buffett until 7 am on excursion days

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!