Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Hawaii

A great trip!

Sail Date: May 01, 2014

Everything was clean and attractive. Most friendly crew I have encountered. A great trip with no problems.

Pros: Entertainment was the best I have seen on 6 cruises with 3 different cruise lines.

Cons: Not opening morning buffett until 7 am on excursion days

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

Great evening entertainment\, enjoyed the movie matinees in the afternoon during at sea days. Great classes with the mixologist.
Best experience with staff I have had on 6 cruises. The captain was very friendly and the cruise director was a top entertainer in his own right. Dining Room staff were great\, Camillo and Joy were the best I have ever experienced.
We were upgraded to balcony\, and enjoyed the view.
Quality was excellent\, only problem was late opening of buffet on days you had shore excursions.