Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Awesome Cruise, plan to cruise again

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

The ship was very nice\, like a fancy hotel on the water. The only change I would recommend would be to have a quiet place at night to play cards\, I was with 7 people and it was hard to find a place. The food and restaurant service was excellent\, our cabin cleaner was excellent\, all staff was very helpful and friendly. GREAT customer service.

Pros: Everything\, entertainment\, food

Cons: A quiet place to play cards in the evening would have been nice

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

The waiters were wonderful\, and accommodating\, and did I say wonderful
Our cabin cleaner was wonderful\, brought us extra pillows upon request\, was available for questions\, would open the door when he would see us coming\, remembered our names\, very nice young man
Any time we asked a question the staff we asked would find our answer\, or someone who could. It is not like this in any hotel I have ever stayed in\, and I have stayed in a lot.