Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A must do cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I have always wanted to take an Alaskan cruise and I am so glad that I did it while I was able. You won't be sorry\, the landscape is breathtaking\, the wildlife is unbelievable.Normally I don't get a room with a balcony but with this cruise I did and I am so glad that I did. To sit on the balcony in the early hours and just be amazed at all of the untouched beauty this state has to offer is definitely worth it.

Pros: The beautiful land\, animals

Cons: sea days

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!

This is a smaller ship\, 2400 guests\, but it was perfect for doing the inside passage and going up to the glacier.
Royal Caribbean has good food and service\, better than another cruise line that we did once.
Cabin attendant was a stickler for cleanliness\, no problems at all.
Would always stop and talk.
This could use a little help\, but doesn't take away from the reason for the cruise.