The best cruise to be pampered.

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 01, 2013
Ship: Rhapsody of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was wonderful and so was the staff.... I was treated like a queen.. It's good to be queen for 7 days...And yes everyone was treated like royalty.

Dinning room had excellent food and excellent service.. When we got to Seattle we when to famous resturant and found that the service was not even close to to excellent service on our cruise..

Loved the activities\, I tried 3 classes that I would not have access to with such convience. The professional dance instruction was outstanding..My husband loved the napkin folding class. He acted like he thought it was no big deal\, but he seems to be showing off his new skills.

The staff\, I cannot say enough about. They are the best of the best..

The ship was ship shape...always clean\, nothing to complain about.

Loved our room...If you cruise always get suite\, worth the extra money.

Pros: The entertainment and activities...too much fun!!

Cons: The coffee---but Starbucks on board I was able to get my good coffee

Recommends Rhapsody of the Seas? Yes!